- Check in: 2 pm
- Check out: 10 am
- For any cancellation that takes place at least 40 days before the arranged arrival date, the whole deposit (100%) will be refunded and there are no cancellation fees.
- For any cancellation that takes place 39 days or less prior to the arranged arrival date, the deposit (100%) will not be refunded.
- In case of non-show or departure prior to the arranged date, the deposit will not be refunded.
Full payment (100%) is required upon booking confirmation.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
There’s no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn’t offer extra beds.
Age 18 and over requirement for check-in
Smoking is not allowed.
Please inform Villa Pyxida of your expected arrival time in advance. You can contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
If you have any questions that was not answered here, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com
What are “cookies”?
A “cookie” is a small text file sent from a website and stored on your computer by the browser while you are browsing the Internet.
What kind of cookies do we use and for what purpose?
- Essential Cookies: cookies that are essential for the proper functioning of our website. They allow you to browse and use all the features of the website. Therefore, without these cookies, our website functionalities cannot be provided effectively. Your consent is NOT required for the use of essential cookies.
- Analytics Cookies: these cookies help us understand how website users interact by collecting and reporting anonymized information. These cookies are used to control the performance and traffic of our website. Your consent to the use of analytics cookies is required.
- Marketing cookies: Marketing cookies are used to track visitor behaviour across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the users. Your consent to the use of marketing cookies is required.
- Social Network Cookies: these cookies allow the sharing of content across social networks. Social networks may collect your personal information for their own purposes. Our company is not associated with nor affects the way in which social networks use your personal data. For more information about cookies placed by social networks and the information they may collect, please refer to the privacy statement provided by each social network.
Your consent to the use of social network cookies is required.
We retain your data no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed. Different retention periods apply for different types of cookies and personal data. However, the maximum retention period of personal data collected through cookies is 60 days. For more details on the retention periods for each category of cookies and personal data, please contact us.
Who has access to your personal data?
How can you disable cookies?
You can easily disable cookies using your browser. If you want to manage and delete cookies, refer to the instructions in the “Help” and “Support” sections of your browser. You can choose to disable cookies or to receive a notification whenever a new cookie is sent to your computer. Please note that by deleting cookies or disabling future cookies you may not have access to specific areas or features of our website.